- user warning: Table './bikedekhoblog/captcha_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired query: INSERT into captcha_sessions (uid, sid, ip_address, timestamp, form_id, solution, status, attempts) VALUES (0, 'ov8h2f0dscrkru8oj2chllbs14', '22.214.171.124', 1397738080, 'comment_form', '28b5fe665dbc87686061f92f38931eac', 0, 0) in /var/www/html/bikedekhoblog/sites/all/modules/custom/captcha/captcha.inc on line 99.
- user warning: Table './bikedekhoblog/captcha_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired query: UPDATE captcha_sessions SET token='c826f4a924c980c7da0cb609d6c07c46' WHERE csid=0 in /var/www/html/bikedekhoblog/sites/all/modules/custom/captcha/captcha.module on line 216.
- user warning: Table './bikedekhoblog/captcha_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired query: UPDATE captcha_sessions SET timestamp=1397738080, solution='zhcsx' WHERE csid=0 in /var/www/html/bikedekhoblog/sites/all/modules/custom/captcha/captcha.inc on line 111.
Royal Enfield to launch Diesel bikes in India
Posted Wed, 12/01/2011 - 20:09 by Bikedekho Team
- Royal Enfield
- Royal Enfield
- Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500
- Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500 Bike
- Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500 In India
- Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500 Motorcycle
- Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500 Price
- Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500 Review
- Royal Enfield India
- Royal Enfield Price
- Royal Enfield Review
Royal Enfield, one of the biggest motorcycle maker of India is planning to launch diesel bikes in India by 2012. This will be a new addition to the range of its Bullet bikes. Royal Enfield is having talk with another motorcycle producer in India. Apart from this, Hero Group to start working on diesel motorcycle that is already in a certification testing at ARAI. We are expecting that the new 400 cc diesel bike will be available in India within next fiscal.
Royal Enfield India had launched two of their motorbikes called Royal Enfield Classic Bullet 350cc and Royal Enfield Classic Bullet 500 cc. It is expected that, these two models are going to get the diesel engine. The bike is expected to get a new shape and look after the diesel engine is attached. The Royal Enfield Classic Bullet 350cc and the Royal Enfield Classic Bullet 500 cc are in demand of high sale in India as well as all over the world. The colors of the bikes have not been yet declared but it is sure that the company will make their new bikes very attractive. The bikes mentioned above are very popular in India and having heavy engines. So Royal Enfield is going to get profit from the popularity of their bikes.
Royal Enfield is now focusing on increasing its base in the global market. The Royal Enfield Fury is one of the popular bikes of this company that has been re-launched probably to increase the popularity of it. On the other hand, Hero Company is now operating separately without their long time partner, Honda. Hero has also announced to launch their first 400 cc motorbike. Java is the first motorcycle producer in India that produced diesel motorcycles and got a huge feedback from the customers. It is because the diesel bikes have got huge power and low maintenance cost.
Though diesel bikes are not very common in India, it will be very popular within few years after some companies like Royal Enfield and Hero Group start producing these kinds of bikes. The diesel bikes are very long lasting and performs excellently. So the Indian bikers will take the offer of diesel bikes. Though it is thought that, the bikes may cost much; the price will be reduced as more companies will start making such diesel bikes.